We are Denmark’s largest producer of wood flour and as a part of our assortment we can also offer you a large variety of beech sawdust. Beech wood sawdust is one of our high quality products where you are assured “Danish beech wood as it’s absolute best”. Our beech wood sawdust is naturally dried and heat-treated always according to newest principles.
Our variety of beech wood sawdust covers many different areas for use. It can be used for smoking and is a crucial accessory in your smoker oven. Our sawdust for smoking is cleaned and guaranteed not to contain any chemical by-products or salmonella. The sawdust can be used for smoking many food products such as fish, meat including sausages.
Continuously we hold quality control of both raw material and the production of beech wood. The Danish Department of Foodstuffs secures our products with ongoing analysis of beech wood products.
- Raw material: 100% pure beech wood
- Water percentage: approx. 8%
- Contents per sack: 80 liter (22-24kgs.)
- Salmonella free: All analyses taken by the Department of Foodstuffs show “Salmonella not present” in all of our beech wood products
- Economics: Uniform – effective – labour saving.
- Aroma guarantee: 100% pure beech, no risk of damaged smoked goods.
Our beech wood sawdust will always be delivered on pallets.
If you have any questions in regards to our assortment of beech wood sawdust, delivery terms or maybe something else, we recommend you to contact us trough our contact sheet. We will return with an answer soonest. In our “Safety data sheet” section you can download our report, which includes safety precautions of our products.